Did you know that key batteries can go dead quickly under certain conditions?
RALLYE LEXUS PRESENTS
TOP TIPS OF THE WEEK
Take a look at how this can happen.
- Being near a microwave oven or TV
- Keys being next to each other when not being used.
- Keys being too close to the car when not in use. ( example keys hanging on the same wall or on counter top adjacent to where car is parked)
- Keys being in a pocket book or pocket and having the buttons inadvertently depressed
- Any type of external electronic interferences (example – computer can cause the key to try and connect with the car by continuing to transmit and that would deplete the batteries.