What is Lexus L/Certified?
Port Washington drivers who appreciate the finer things but don’t want to spend a small fortune find the exceptional blend of comfort, quality, and a fantastic price point of a Lexus L/Certified vehicle appealing. This unique designation is the Lexus certified pre-owned guarantee of quality, thanks to a rigorous series of inspections and tests, along with other essential benefits. Read on what it takes to make a Lexus L/Certified vehicle with the Rallye Lexus specialists.
How Does a Lexus Become L/Certified?
While any owner of a Lexus is qualified to offer a Lexus second-hand, it takes an authorized dealer to offer Lexus certified pre-owned vehicles. See below for the necessary qualifications of a Lexus L/Certified:
- A used Lexus must be six model years old or newer
- The Lexus must have less than 70,000 miles under its belt
- The vehicle must pass a 161-point inspection from factory-trained service technicians that covers every aspect
- Passing a rigorous road test conducted by certified technicians
If any part of the car cannot be repaired, it does not become Lexus Certified. Without this designation, there are also a number of other benefits a Manhasset driver won’t have access to.
The Benefits of L/Certified Vehicles
The Lexus warranty that comes with Lexus certified pre-owned vehicles is an essential part of the unique advantages they offer. You can expect:
- Complimentary Maintenance Plan covering the first four basic factory-scheduled maintenance services for 2 years or 20,000 miles
- 24/7 roadside assistance
- Unlimited-mileage warranty up to 6 years, created through a balance of new car warranty (4 Year / 50,000 miles) plus 2 Year / Unlimited-mileage L/Certified warranty
Comparing Lexus L/Certified to New and Used Vehicles
When considering purchasing a pre-owned vehicle, keep in mind some of the pros and cons of the various options:
- New Vehicles: While new vehicles have a higher price tag, they offer the most flexibility in terms of leasing vs. buying, and they give you access to the latest technologies and the assurance that comes with a brand-new model.
- Used Vehicles: Those that don’t have a L/Certified rating have much lower prices and a larger variety of vehicles in terms of makes, models, features, mileage, and age.
- Certified Pre-Owned Vehicles: L/Certified vehicles split the difference with a lower price than a new vehicle, but more assurance thanks to the warranty, defined vehicle history, and the peace of mind with the quality inspection.
Rallye Lexus – The Source of Luxury for Great Neck Drivers!
Stop by Glen Cove today to test drive the Lexus L/Certified that piques your interest. Or, take closer look at the models you prefer with our model comparison guide and see if yours is part of our current CPO special offers. The experts at Rallye Lexus await any questions you may have about these singular vehicles, so contact us today!