Where is Lexus Made?
So you’ve bought a new or used Lexus near Glen Cove, but now you might ask yourself, “Where are Lexus cars made?” Lexus is mainly manufactured in Japan while a few are made in Canada and America. To further answer your question, “Where is Lexus made?” read Rallye Lexus’s guide down below.
Where are Lexus Cars Made?
Where are Lexus cars made? Lexus vehicles are made all over the world, it truly depends on your model. Below are the various manufacturing plants:
- Toyota Motor Manufacturing Canada, Inc. – Cambridge, Ontario, Canada —assembles the Lexus RX, as well as the Lexus RX Hybrid.
- Toyota Motor Kyushu – Miyawaka, Fukuoka, Japan — assembles the Lexus UX.
- Toyota Tahara Plant – Tahara, Japan — assembles the Lexus LS, IS, GX, LX, and RC.
- Toyota Yoshiwara Plant – Toyota, Aichi, Japan — assembles the Lexus LX.
- Toyota Miyata Plant – Miyawaka, Fukuoka, Japan — assembles the Lexus IS and ES.
- Toyota Motor Manufacturing Kentucky, Inc. – Georgetown, Kentucky, United States — assembles the Lexus ES.
- Toyota Motomachi Plant – Toyota, Aichi, Japan — assembles the Lexus LC.
Production of Lexus Cars
In 1983, Lexus became a division of Toyota after they built a luxury sedan which soon led to the development of the coupe, convertible, and SUV Lexus models. Lexus production methods and techniques require higher quality standards that set it apart from Toyota vehicles even though Lexus was originally manufactured at Toyota’s Tahara plant. Lexus is now Japan’s top premium automobile maker with headquarters in Japan, Aichi, and Nagoya. Within the last decade, SUV and sedan production has happened there and in Fukuoka at the Miyata plant. Only the Lexus RX, RX Hybrid, and EX are not built in Japan. Lexus drivers are not only found in Roslyn to Manhasset, but they are found all over the world. The majority of Japanese drivers own a Lexus while Americans come in second.
Purchase a New Lexus from Rallye Lexus Today!
Now that you no longer have to ask, “Where is Lexus made?” Contact us at Rallye Lexus near Port Washington to bring home your next Lexus model!