2020 Lexus RX 350 Interior
If you are trying to decide which trim of the 2020 Lexus RX SUV is right for you, you can’t go wrong the RX 350 base trim. You’ll have a wide range of luxury features and technologies starting out to improve your Port Washington drives, and room for five passengers. Explore the RX 350 dimensions and interior features at Rallye Lexus, then contact us to schedule a test drive and experience the inside of the RX 350 in person.
Lexus RX 350 Dimensions
The RX 350 offers seating for five with plenty of legroom in the first and second rows, as well as split-folding rear seats to accommodate more cargo in Roslyn drives. When you have your arms full of groceries, kids, or any other cargo, you can take advantage of the available Power Rear Door with Kick Sensor for hands-free liftgate access.
- Front / rear headroom: 39.4 inches / 39.1 inches
- Front / rear shoulder room: 57.8 inches / 57.6 inches
- Front / rear hip room: 56.6 inches / 56.1 inches
- Front / rear legroom: 44.1 inches / 38.0 inches
- Passenger volume: 100.0 cubic feet
- Cargo volume – rear seats up / down: 18.4 cubic feet / 56.3 cubic feet
Lexus RX 350 Interior Features
Even with the RX 350 base trim, standard amenities are plenty. Drivers can enjoy a power-tilt telescopic steering wheel, multi-zone climate control, and self-gripping cup holders that allow you to unscrew a drink cap with one hand. In addition, you can find a wide range of comfort and convenience in the RX cabin without having to upgrade.
- NuLuxe® interior trim, which is lighter than leather and made with less CO2 emissions
- 10-way power adjustable driver’s seat and 8-way power adjustable passenger seat
- Power-folding and reclining second-row seats
- Four USB ports in the center console and two for rear passengers
If however you do want to customize your options on the base trim level, there are several upgrade opportunities:
- Panoramic glass roof
- Matte Walnut, Matte Bamboo, or Gray Sapele with Aluminum interior trim
- Ambient lighting
- Semi-Aniline perforated leather seats, with heated and ventilated front seat
- Multiple-driver memory settings for the driver’s seat, outside mirrors, and steering wheel position
If you want several amenities upgrades, the available Luxury Package costs $5,560 on the RX 350 and includes Semi-Aniline perforated leather seats, power-fold auto-dimming outside mirrors with memory settings, driver and passenger seat power cushion extender, four-way power lumbar support, and more.
Find Your Lexus RX 350 for Sale in Glen Cove
When you are ready to take this luxury SUV home to Manhasset, browse our inventory at Rallye Lexus. At your local authorized Lexus retailer, you’ll be able to find a new Lexus RX for sale that has all the interior features you’re looking for.
Learn More at Rallye Lexus
The ES 350 is the base trim of the 2020 Lexus ES luxury sedan, and while it’s the entry-level configuration there’s no shortage of color choices to make it your own. Explore the ten exterior paint colors available on this trim and the several Lexus interior colors you can enjoy on the ES 350, then…
If you are trying to decide which trim of the 2020 Lexus RX SUV is right for you, you can’t go wrong the RX 350 base trim. You’ll have a wide range of luxury features and technologies starting out to improve your Port Washington drives, and room for five passengers. Explore the RX 350 dimensions and interior…